Monday, March 22, 2010


This weekend was really good. Incredible women, a view of the ocean, and time in the Word...well, and a few inevitable plastered-smile conversations. :-)

I'm learning to be okay with not being okay. That probably sounds really strange to anyone who hasn't walked through loss, but I'm learning to rest in the tension of my circumstances continuing to suck and my heart still feeling very broken, but trusting that God has purposefully designed my life, He gets it, and He knows what's up ahead.

And, I was utterly delighted this morning to find that Zachary's tree has it's first opening blossoms of spring...spring has arrived. As I watch the rest of the garden come to life, that is my prayer for my own heart...that God would continue to wake me up and make me new.


No comments:

Post a Comment