Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My friend Julie sent me this song a couple of weeks ago.

It comes from a verse in Hosea 6:1,3:


"Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but He will heal us; He has injured us but He will bind up our wounds...Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge Him. As surely as the sun rises, He will appear; He will come like the spring rains that water the earth."


You'll Come (Hillsong)
I have decided, I have resolved
To wait upon You, Lord
My Rock and Redeemer shall not be moved
I'll wait upon You, Lord
As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
As certain as the dawn appears
You'll come, let Your glory fall
As You respond to us
Spirit rain, flood into
Our thirsty hearts again
You'll come
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment