Wednesday, January 6, 2010



I keep coming back to Isaiah 42 this week, and God continues to challenge me to put my faith in His promises and His power to redeem. I experience incredible freedom when I surrender myself to Him, and I am filled with hope as I watch God use Zachary's story to impact lives.

Isaiah 42:5-7,9 say:

"This is what God the Lord says -
He Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it,
who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:

'I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
to open eyes that are blind,
to
free captives from prison
and to
release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness...

See, the former things have taken place,
and
new things I declare;
before they spring into being
I announce them to you."



No comments:

Post a Comment