Sunday, September 26, 2010

This past weekend I enjoyed my very first baby shower. When I was pregnant with Zachary, I planned to wait to have showers until after he was here because we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl until delivery day. So when friends initially asked if I wanted baby showers to be thrown to celebrate this little girl, I was really hesitant. But, I felt the Lord gently nudging me that this was part of preparing in hope for our baby girl's arrival. So, I said yes. And I'm so, so glad I did.

Yesterday morning I rode up with my friend, Lexie to Snoqualmie Falls where we met four other dear friends from college. We enjoyed an incredible four-course brunch overlooking the waterfall on a gorgeous fall day. And they spoiled me rotten with gifts! :-) Thanks, ladies, for your generous and thoughtful love. I can't tell you how much it means to know that you already love this little baby, too!

3 comments:

  1. This little girl is already so loved by so many, and her brother is as well. =) So glad you enjoyed such a fun time with your friends at a fabulous location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was our absolute pleasure to celebrate with you!! Your little one is definitely loved by so many people - even people (like me) that don't get to see you very often!! :) I was so grateful to be able to celebrate with you! Love you, Court! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! And we can't wait to shower you too at the end of October! :)

    ReplyDelete